(I know Thanksgiving was last week, but I'm still thinking about being thankful.)
Thankfulness is a powerful antidote to many negative emotions - anxiety, frustration, despair, etc.
Dr. David Jeremiah says that gratitude is an attitude in your heart, but it's not thanksgiving until it's expressed. So today I want to express some of the gratitude that's in my heart. =)
10 Things I'm Very Thankful For -
1) Christmas music!
2) warm Florida winters
3) fresh ocean air
4) organic coconut oil
5) mashed potatoes and gravy (yum!) =)
6) that God created the body with the ability to heal
7) my wonderful friends and family who love me, encourage me, and pray for me
8) the Bible, God's Word - I'd be lost without it!
9) God's promise in Hebrews 13:5b - "Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you."
10) Hope for each new day.
Hallelujah! We have so much to be thankful for!
May you have a blessed weekend, remembering all your blessings. =)