It's been 7 weeks since I started the Dynamic Neural Retraining System (DNRSystem.com), and what a journey it's been! I've seen a lot of improvements so far. I'm so happy that God is using this program to bring me back to LIFE! =)
Here are some pictures of the fun things I've been able to do lately:
I visited a couple from my church. It was so great to see them! I spent about ten minutes in their house and didn't have trouble breathing!!! Praise God!
Yes, this really is me riding a bike! First time in years! =)
I've been helping my mom clean out and organize the garage. BIG job! I'm sorry I forgot to take the "before" picture, but trust me, this "after" picture is a big improvement from how it looked before. =)
We found this great park with amazing trees. I especially liked this one. (I didn't climb the whole thing though, just this little part.) =)
Some other things I've done in the last few weeks:
- mom and I have done two puzzles, so fun!
- I stamped cards for two hours!
- I drove the car around the neighborhood.
- I went shopping at the Christian bookstore!
- I ate out at a Greek restaurant.
- I went garage-saling (found some good deals too). =)
- I visited some horses at a local stable. (Next step is to actually ride a horse again!) =)
It's so amazing to be able to do more things again! I keep setting goals of new things to try. It's a process, but I'm SO thankful for the DNRS program, and I'm praising God for the healing He is doing in my body!
I look forward to continued improvement and to living a fuller life than ever before!
Thanks for rejoicing with me! =)